- A person Who is concern with complete oral health care & treats your child most efficiently & successfully.
- Pediatric dentist is specialized in behavior management & also gives quality dental treatment.
- Our specialty deals with preventive as well as therapeutic dental care of preschool and school children (including those with special care needs).
- The pediatric dentist and parents both share responsibility of delivering good preventive and therapeutic care to children. Parents have important role in children's complete oral health care at home as well as at dental clinic. For child's successfull dental treatment dentist requires parents's cooperation.
9 Reasons Why You Should Choose Pediatric Dentist
- Doctors are specially trained in diagnosing and treating the unique problems of children, adolescents and special needs adults
Focus is on prevention of detal problems to ensure lifetime of good dental health.
Office is "child-friendly" with a playroom and welcoming decor.
Staff is experienced, trained and sensitive to working with children & their parents.
When children see other children having a positive dental experience, they have a positive model to follow.
Committed to caring for all children including those with special health care needs (SHCN). Office is handicap accessible and routinely accommodates SHCN patients.
Appointments scheduled to minimize children missing school and parent missing work.
Recognize and treat problems of growth and development general dentists might not recognize, plus some dentists aren't comfortable treating very young children which postpones treatment untill it's too late to correct.
Doctors affiliated with Hospital of Central Connecticut, New Britain and Bradley Memorial Campuses, which means they can perform treatment at these hospitals whenever necessary.
F.Y.I...A pediatric dentist specializes in treating children from infancy to adolescence. Pediatric dentists are to dentistry as pediatricians are to internal medicine. Both have received specialized training in recognizing and treating the health needs of children. In fact, pediatric dentists receive two or three additional years of training beyond dental school. During those years, they study child psychology, behavioral control, growth and development, as well as the latest techniques in introducing and providing dental services to children.
While many children are referred to pediatric dentists from other doctors, parents are welcome to call Pediatric Dentistry directly to schedule an appointment.